Friday, April 3, 2009

Getting used to it

Hey everyone,
We are moved in, Kids have a school, we will have libary cards tonight, it is almost like we live here now. So getting used to Lexington, wonderfull town, and learning how to navigate around the city and the surounding areas. I had a chance to visit the American Leagion Man o war post 8 and submit my transfer to there ranks. I will likely be visiting and helping out with there bingo night once a month or so, and have been invited to show up and play with the rock band that jams out 8 - 10 every friday. May just take them up on that. I am planing on visiting a Egyptian culture exibit tonight with the family, it is free on fridays from 5 - 8 so we will go down there and check it out. Then we will grab dinner, and then hit the libary if we have time. This weekend, I am hopeing to take the fam to the UU church for sunday service. Bout all I have for now, I had a minute to update this thing and took it. Now I need to catch some lunch, hit a service call, and then study some more, I am a few hours into 6 hours of training on the new production 90cpm color copier that Ricoh has developed. I have to go to training on it out in St. Louis may 7th - the 15th. a weekend in St. Louis with nothing to do, (unless I start Geocacheing again that is) Have a great weekend everyone.