Sunday, July 26, 2009

Busy beavers


So it has been a few weeks since my last post, so I figured I should throw something down. So I have been working, as usual, just to keep food on the table. I am still pleased with my work life, it is a job, and there have been a few bumps in the road, nothing abnormal for a tech to go through, and those have been overcome. I am getting used to the differences in Ikon and Ricoh.
The boys are having a good summer, but are ready to go back to school, or at least Skyler is since he told me just a few minutes ago. I guess having fun all the time gets old. I would love 3 months to watch TV, play games, and vacation, but that is just me.
SO I am auditioning for a band called "Organic Edge". That is supposed to happen today or early this week. I am hopeful that I make this band, but if it does not then the right one will come along. ether way I'll get a chance to jam with other people, and that sounds like fun! Well I'll try and get on here and post whether I get it.
Good luck and good day