Saturday, January 31, 2009

Family and American Legion Stuff


Hey all,
Going out with the family today to hob nob around chattanooga, go to a fabric store (none in dalton for some reasion) and then come back home, make dinner and go to band practice tonight around 6:30 - whenever. Want to get my bass fixed, it has a peice broken (the nut for the people that know what I am talking about) the rest works, but one of the guys in the band works as a repair guy and will make e a new one if I bring my bass, so that is what I am doing tonight. Then church on sunday, and getting our car for pinewood derby cut out on monday. I love that my regular life is still going, and I should hear from the Lexington job by early this comming week. I am sure the delay is due to the ice storm that is rocking there world up that way.
Also my Sons of the American Legon post 112 here in Dalton won the Kerby Kepler award for helping vetrans, it is a national award given out to the best squad report in the country, big stuff in the leagion for us. So I will post a picture of us with the award once I get a chance. Hope everything is good out there in computer land. have a great day!!

Best wishes to everyone out in computer land,