Thursday, January 22, 2009

Something is Knocking

Hey all,

I have the interview tomarow. I am going to drive strait there (leave at 6am, arrive around noon) and do the interview. Then a drive home, and i will stop if i get tired. Yay, 10+ hours driving. I know I am going to get a offer, but I am not sure if i will take it. If they do offer more money, I guess I will be taking the job. should be a interesting day tomorrow.
So that is what is going on, whatever happens in the next 30+ Hours will determine what is happening to me and my family for the rest of my life. No pressure or anything. Check here or with my twitter updates to find out more. Also if I take this new job, I will lose the laptop and blackberry I use to do updates to this blog. The home computer is also offline currently as well, bad main board. I may be able to repair it but I will need some supplies to do that. Everyone have a great week, and wish me luck.