Sunday, August 30, 2009

Scouting and Life

Hi everyone,
Another update finaly, long overdue. First I did not make the band, never herd a thing from em', which is fine. they were older than me and did drugs and stuff, not what I am into. So I placed a Ad on cragslist, and have recieved a few responces. I am going to be writeing them all and letting them know that I am now out of the rock band thing. Beth signed up to be the new Bear den leader, so now she is going to lead Skylers den. So I have a den, she has a den and we will most likely not be on the same night. So you add that in, and add roundtables, camping, school, work, working out, training, and all the other things we do, and you come up with no time for the band. I am going to try with one group, and if it is ment to be, then they will bring me in and ill do that. Basicaly i am leaving it in gods hands. If he wants me to make music, then ill do it.
Well that is about it for now. More updates once scouting gets going.