Saturday, January 15, 2011

political stuff

Ok yall, I have not posted for quite a while, but I thought I would try this thing again. As many of you know I am a very liberal minded and opinionated person. Many times I hold off on such talk to save myself arguments, unless I find a like minded person. But I think I will spout on here, and if you don't like what I say on such matters, you can not read the blog.
This whole debate about the lady in Arizona, her getting shot, it being blamed on the violent talk of the political people, and the media hyping the whole thing, caused a confused youth to shoot her and many more, it kind of misses the point.
A lot of people are pissed the political talk has passed by their issues. they are pissed about their lack of money, health care, access to good jobs, education, clean water, religious disagreements, taxes, or basically just the control of their life. In a nut shell, everyone is pissed, everyone is not happy, everyone wants it different. Some want it better for all and some want it better for themselves. we just want to raise our family, and have resources to make their life better than our own. and if you take away these things, then all they get is talk of change, but never change that will impact their life, they will get mad, they will get violent and eventually (especially if you do give them access to guns) will fight back.
I am not saying he was right to attack a group of innocents, or even her. but he felt cornered and felt that it was all just talk and nothing was getting better, and he took the quick way out. We need change, not talk, not inflaming speech, CHANGE! and the whole Obama change thing has just not happened because he got in there and had the harsh reality of politics pointed out. Even your own party, that agrees with you on most topics, will not vote your way, because they are bought and sold to the highest bidder and unless you have money to pay them off they will not vote on anything you want. outright bribery (or making them scared about being reelected) is the only thing that will get them to pass ANYTHING.
Makes me sad. I will have a more pointed political rant in the future, but basic gist, no policy will change unless we have money to bribe, or we stand up as a people and throw these bastards out.