Sunday, November 23, 2008

Musings begining

Hi everyone,
I am sure that not many peole are going to read this as I post it, but This is a begining. The begining of my blog, my online ramblings and basicaly of me putting myself out there to the world. Not sure how this will all turn out but I am sure ready to try, and we can all see where it goes from here.
Had a strange day, got a speeding ticket (late to church, floored it, made even later by the officer) My Son decided to pull a chip out of a sample bag at the grocery store, lick it, and put it back. So we had to leave there. The wife was pissed, and I was trying to not let her or my son see me chuckel. that is some funny stuff there if it was not such a bad thing for health reasons. All in all a OK day that most people would say was horrable. I just dont want to look at it that way. I have decided to have a great day anyway, and so far so good. I am haveing a good time with this blog at least. Anyway, signing off for now.