Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving



Well the video I uploaded lags so bad you cant hear how it ends, so I am not posting it here. Anyway.... My Boys got out of bed so early so they would not miss the Macys Thanksgiving parade, they are 2 hours early. So i am up and waiting for it to start. Heck, I dont want to be up till I watch the lions lose today. I am so looking forward to this loss. At this point they are 0 for 10. yes they are a winless team. very hard to do that for a whole season and I am hopeing they can pull it out and not win a game all year. If you are going to suck at something, may as well suck bettter than anyone else in the world, and for all time. be the worst in history of the game. That is my Detroit Lions. They are playing the Titans, the only undefeated team. a great blowout for the world to see on this holiday.

Well I better get busy, long day of cooking, tv ing and general stuff. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!