Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another Saterday night

hey all,

Sitting in Lexington KY, killing time. I have spent the day cleaning out my car, shopping for needed stuff, took a nap, and then working out. currently waiting on a movie to download (4 hours since I started downloading, and still going) So now I am sitting outside the clubhouse of my new apartment, using the wifi, and waiting.
I am going to go to the Universal Unitarian church tomorrow and see what is up with them. and then I have no idea how to spend the rest of the day. but it is better than sleeping all weekend. Bout it for me. the title of this blog relates to to a song bu Usef... formerly known as Cat Stevens. " Another Saturday night and I ain't go nobody, I got some money cuz I just got paid. oh how I wish I had someone to talk to, I'm in a awful way." bout says it all for me.