Friday, March 6, 2009

New Job, and possabaly a new life

Hey Everyone,

OK, So I am In Lexington, running calls with Rick, One of the team leaders here at IKON. I have received a laptop, a EDGE device and a cell phone. Talk about organised, I am up and running with everything I need besides parts. Those will come as soon as I have my own tech number. All in all these people run a tight ship, and I am really excite to be a member of there team. I am a little unsure of these Canon models, (and I also learning that Ricoh copiers are not as good as I thought). I have a lot to learn in a short time and so I am doing my best.
I was staying in a hotel all week, I am not out of the hotel, and carrying all my stuff in the car again. I am going to sign for the apartment, but the power may not be turned on until Monday. it would suck to spend a weekend in a apartment with no power. So I may be returning to Dalton GA this weekend just to avoid that. I also am not looking forward to staying in a apartment with only a air mattress and a small pillow for the next 2 weeks. A uncomfortable situation at best, but I will abide and hope it is all worth it.
Lexington is a great town, I visited a little bookstore down off of campus called Sqecial media, it has many different religious books of all faiths. one thing I really wanted was the bumper sticker that read "My god is too big for only one religion" that is good, says how i feel very well, but I wont put it on my car. Too many religious nuts out there to give ammo to.
So that is my story, please continue to pray for me and my family, and go visit my wife and Bro-in-law this weekend, they are having a garage sale and getting rid of stuff before the move, including some stuff that I would prefer to keep. But I am not there to stop them so go grab my stuff when I cant tell them not to sell it. Have a great weekend everyone.