Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Friends

He all, I am going to go out for a few beers after work today at Old Chicago with Brian who I met at UU church this weekend. Looking forward to hanging with someone, where I can be myself and not have to edit myself like I have to do at work. Then it is back to the appt for whatever. I just did not sleep that well yesterday and i am not sure why. Wondering if I should go back to GA this weekend and help with the move, or just wait till next week. I did just get the 20th off so I can get down there on friday and get working a day before the truck shows up. I guess Jake is comeing up the day before so he can drop off his pick-up truck, and then we drive down to Dalton on friday morning. hope that all works out, since I dont have a bed for him to sleep on I hope he brings his matress in so he has somewhere to sleep. Anyway, looking forward to tonight and hanging with a michigander, and one that is not so big on a religious trip he is afraid to have a few drinks. ;) I will try and post more sometime in the next few days. Have a great day.