Monday, March 9, 2009

Working Fool


Hey all,

Currently at work, doing what is called EDGE training, ie. learning to use my handheld to poen and close calls and all the other functions it can do. VERY BORING! I am definitaly haveing trouble staying awake. I guess I will be working on this most of the day, until I complete it. So yay. I had a decent weekend, I did enjoy the UU church yesterday, but i am not suppost to "make any commitments" without my wife in tow. She is hesitant to commit to anything, where I tend to jump in with both feet without looking. There is something to be said for both methods. Namily mine is right and hers is not. LOL. No, we do ballance each other out quite well, But I am just looking to meet some decent people. But when I am lonley and alone I am accualy not a very good judge of good people. I would befriend a ax muderer, if he/she would be willing to let me ramble on and ocasionaly nod there head at me. Basicaly I am looking for a warm body to talk to.
I cant realy befriend any of my new co workers, best not share what i do in my personal life with people from work, if I stay mysterious it will help me work wise in the long run. I have been screwed over by coworkers that i let get to know me, way more often than ones I hardley talk to. I will keep my business associats distant from my home life in the hopes it will help me at work. It sucks, but that is the path I must walk for now.
Well that is about it for the current moment, I am glad i got a chance to wright a few lines here, it helped me to wake up. I hate computer based training, best to throw me into the fire and make me figure my way out rather than going this way, it would keep my attention better. Shalom everyone.