Sunday, December 7, 2008

Clear River teaching center


Had our big christmas time get together and eat thing like all good churches do down here today. Had a chance to hang out and break bread with everyone, and had some of the strate folks come out of the woodwork to see what we do there. Not sure if they were driven away or will come back. The band did ok, We worked on a few songs after the service and played for a few hours. I had to leave early, My wife decided to open up to the pastor and let him know what is going on in her life, and totaly emotionaly drained herself.

She is carrying alot of emotional weight these days. Her step-dad's job, My brother loseing his job, her brother dropping out of school, her grandma fighting breast cancer for the second time, her brother breaking up with his girl of 8 years, her dad and his health problems and his legal problems, and all his stuff, and the aneversery of the death of her grandparents, all of which in this holiday season. it can upset anyone if they dont stay busy, and most times she does not stay busy. I worry about her bit I know the only thing that will help her out of this funk is her. even me getting a new job will not pull her out of it, though it would help. if you are religious, pray for her, if you are not, just think of her in a positive light.

I do have a dream that I can have a band and make money with it, and I told one of my band members my plans and he talked briefly about the people in the church band getting a name and recording the songs that we have all written. a few of them are prolific writers and have some realy good stuff. But with how slow those type of things tend to roll, It would take months to get that ball rolling and If a offer to work comes up in another town, I will take it and move. Still, it could be a good thing if it just starts to happen.

Well that is about it for today, back to work tomarow morning. hope everyone is enjoying there holidays, despite all the problems I am running into, I am still enjoying life and havening a good time. my love to my friends.