Monday, December 8, 2008

Keeping Positive

Today I am doing my best to stay movated in this job search, though there are some dbouts as to if we should do it at all. I am keeping busy at work, lots of driving today and most likely tomorrow as well. But keeping my perfect job in my thoughts just seams hard today. I know It is out there for me, waiting for me to find it. Do I really want to stay here in chattanooga now that the band thing is taking off? If I do move I am sure I can find musicians any where I go.
Listening (not watching) a dvd in my car called "lightning in a bottle"it is a musical exploration of the Blues. Great dvd though most people will never hear of it. Amazing what you can find in a discount rack. But this dvd has kept me tapping my toe and singing along all day. My true love is Music, it is my passion and when I am playing I am in my happy place. I would love to play music for a living! I don't want to be someone that regrets, but I sometimes wonder what would have happened to my life if I did major in music. There have been musicians I have played with in the past that could have gone far, usually in different bands. A drummer from one, a guitar player from another, etc. None of them ever went anywhere, but I enjoyed playing with all of them, and I have progressed and learned from every musician I have played with. I would like to thank everyone I have had the pleasure to jam or perform with for there continued friendship, and the fun we had. Best get back to work, scouts tonight and all that. Later days.