Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wierd Tuesday

Today I drove up to Knoxville for my company christmas party. We had to bring our own food, the cheap bastards. It made for a unusuial day since I am planing on leaving soon. I felt like part of the group, and yet it is a club I will not belong to for long. It was great to have a day out of the field and not have to run calls for a bit.

I did piss off my team leader, he was moveing parts from the storage shead this morning and takeing them up to the meeting. He did not ask me to help, but acording to his memory he told me to go by there and get what was left. When he learned that I did not bring the remaining parts, he stormed around the office and threw a fit. one of my fellow tech's said "boy that was uncalled for". So he is pissed, the service call I ran for him this morning, I did not have the parts required, so I got them from another tech, and took those parts to him and said "this is for that call I went to this morning for you." and he handed me the part back and told me to do it. I think I am going to see how close to the edge I can push him before I leave. He has had a very bad attitude when dealing with me since I came back from my surgery. blatantly rude and condesending at best. I will start trying to bug him once something is final, and see if I can make him snap. The last thing I need is to have some guy that I work with giveing me grief up till the time I leave. I have too many other things to worry about. I do know that I am not going to push myself too hard to help him anymore. I will back up the other tech's but he is not officaly on my shit list.

Other than all that, a great day to hang out with some nice people and bullshit about work without accualy doing any work. I have a few things to do tomarow, but nothing difficult. it should be a great day!