Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saterday of sleep deprivation


Hey everyone, Had a friend out last night and we were up till the wee hours tipping back the bottle. I like to drink, but I listen to the signs that say "dont take another drink" and our company did not pay heed to the voices. so a late night of keeping her from falling into the fishtank. her daughter and my son stayed up till 4 or later, so he is currently crashed out in the back. Dinner is cooking and my wife and my youngest are watching cartoons. had a great time, but some friends you need to learn that it is time to hide the bottle. good times, good times.

So today is my brothers 37th B-day, the old fart. so much love to him way up in Michigan. soon my wife will get older as well, turning 31 in January. Boy are we starting to get old, cant keep doing what we did last night. So looking forward to tomarow, love going to church. THen it is a pizza party at scouts and promotions as well. and Tuesday I am out of the field, and up to Knoxville for what may be my last chance to hang with my current co-workers. the part that sucks is I cant tell them I am looking. baaaahhhhh. ok well everyone enjoy the rest of the weekend.