Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's just a rainy day


Hi everyone,

I am home finaly, a day of driving in the rain. I am good at fixing stuff, and I move quick. I did a Dalton, Chattanooga, Dayton, Cleveland, Dalton run today. Dont mind the drive really, Rain makes it a chore but I was able to pull it off. There was this great oment when I crossed back into Georgia when the clouds broke and sunlight filled the sky. I love it when the sun shines right after a storm. even the air smells as if was washed, and everything is clearer. Just like lifes storm's I guess, I am just entering into a storm and I am focusing on the clear skys I see in the distance. I am not sure of where on the horision I will be once I get past the storm, but I am sure it will be the right place for me to be. Shalom everyone. Oh and picture is by Tim McWhorter, found here: http://www.city-data.com/picfilesc/picc31815.php Dont want to take his photo and not give credit. Tim, love the photo, please dont sue me.